Sunday, March 6, 2011

Snow Week!!!







So what turned into a snow day has practically turned into a snow week! I would at least like a memo at least one week in advanced from mother nature next time this happens so that I can plan for a family vacay to the beach!

Snow Day #1

We stayed in all day, all three of us - played in the snow for about a second (it was too windy for Canman to get the full snow experience but it wasn't worthy risking getting him sick again); cooked homemade chili for dinner and pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. It was a lovely and relaxing day with my two main squeezes.

Snow Day #2

Cannon spent day with his daddy and poppa, which basically means that they all just played, ate, napped all day and I went up to the office because I had a ton of stuff to work on. We all met up for dinner at my favorite Italin restaurant and crashed early!

Snow Day #3

Cannon and I spent the morning playing and hanging out while Daddy worked half a day. Then I went up to the office for the afternoon while Cannon and Daddy spent their time playing, hanging out and going to lunch with the "guys". We had a low key night and tried to crash early but Canman wasn't having it.

Snow Day #4

Pretty much a mix of the rest of the snow days, I sure have loved spending this extra time with my little man but I am ready to get back to a structured schedule!

I am also ready for a ski trip, I am hoping that we can fit it in soon, we need a little winter vacay!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

The "C" Crew

We are the "C" crew, which consists of myself - Kristen, my awesome husband - Brian, our soon to be sweet baby boy - Cannon, our cute maltese - Cooper & spoiled chocolate lab - Banquet. We are a tight knit family trying to keep up with the chaos of everyday life, while trying to live a life devoted to God, centered around our amazing families, and balanced by our wonderful friends & church! We are truely blessed beyond measure and try to not take for granted the abundant and undeserving opportunities that God has placed at our feet!