This weekend we went to Las Cruces for my best friend, Ashley's, it was so fun and beautiful. We've been friends since we were in elementary school and I was so very honored to be her matron of honor. Since we were little we've always talked about our future weddings, so it's been cool to see our dreams come to realities and that we both found our prince charmings in the end. I was also able to catch up with some girlfriends at the wedding that I hadn't seen in 15+ years and it was like we all never missed a beat and were able to pick right back up where we all left off. It was awesome to sit around and catch up on the last 15 years of our lifes - changes, struggles, jobs, babies, family, husbands, friends and so on........Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Rogers - you guys and your wedding was beautiful and we love you both - may God bless your marriage for the rest of your lives together : ) I truly have the best hubby ever, he missed opening weekend of deer season to help me in Las Cruces this weekend - if any of your hubby's hunt you know what a big deal that is, I honestly hated that he missed out but was so grateful for his help! I guess since he had to miss this weekend, I will be a single mom for the next 7 weekends (jk) I doubt he'll go to the deer lease every remaining weekend but probably most which I am totally ok with b/c that means lots of retail therapy for me : )
Cannon has become quite the little traveler lately - he flew for the first time and he did great! The biggest hassle of it all was getting through airport security with all of his baby gear - ugh what a pain! We definately realized how much we need to alter our luggage packing skills in the future or should I say "I" realized - less is definately the best! As I realized how hard of time we had doing it together, it made me realize how thankful I am to have such a supportive partner to do all these things with vs. having to do it alone. As much fun as we had this weekend I am so glad it is over and that we are done traveling for awhile, well until Thanksgiving!
My First Plane Flight at 7 months and 3 weeks










i <3 the bm dresses!!!! love the last pic of you guys!
ReplyDelete