Sunday, January 3, 2010
All About Moi!!!
Hi! My name is Kristen Chandler and I live in a cute but quaint little town outside of Fort Worth, TX. Placing myself in one particular title, role, or interest - definitely does NOT describe me - I am a woman of many titles, roles, & interest!
My soon to be MOST important role will be a mommy to a precious little boy, Cannon Todd Chandler, to tentatively debute on March 20th, 2010!
On any given day you can find me juggling the main interests of my life - working at our family business where I am a Health, Safety, & Environmental Consultant for the Oil & Gas & Construction industries; Website Designer & Slave to our company website; Focusing my Entrepreneur interests in real estate & healthcare; A crazy Wife to my loving husband - Brian, Domestic Goddess; Soon to be Mommy dearest; & on occasion a Desperate Housewife!
Although my life tends to be a little chaotic, busy & crazy most of the time - I wouldn't have it any other way! I live a charmed life centered around all of the things that matter most - a loving God, devoted Husband, great Families, fabulous Girlfriends, awesome Couple Friends, & a blessing of our soon to be Son! The only thing I'd change about my life today is to fast forward to March 20th so I can finally meet my baby boy - at this point I am seriously over being pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristen, Brian, & Kristen
The "C" Crew
We are the "C" crew, which consists of myself - Kristen, my awesome husband - Brian, our soon to be sweet baby boy - Cannon, our cute maltese - Cooper & spoiled chocolate lab - Banquet. We are a tight knit family trying to keep up with the chaos of everyday life, while trying to live a life devoted to God, centered around our amazing families, and balanced by our wonderful friends & church! We are truely blessed beyond measure and try to not take for granted the abundant and undeserving opportunities that God has placed at our feet!






No comments:
Post a Comment