Labor Day
Buzzzz Buzzzz Buzzzz that's all we've been doing around here these days is buzzing around like crazy, busy bees! I can't believe that my sweet baby boy will be 6 months on the 12th, time sure flies by when your buzy living life and raising a little prince.
These past few weeks we've been really busy at work, Chandler more than I in terms of travel. MOPS started up this month and what a great time I had, I was able to meet about 40ish other mommy's in the Granbury area at the last meeting who all had children of various ages. It was nice to spend time in a room with ladies who were all there for the same purposes - absorbing mommy/co-parenting educational info; networking with other mommy's in the area and of course some much needed mommy time! I am so looking forward to the other activities this group has to offer - small/large group play dates; mommy nights out; ect. Next week we start life group and we are so looking forward to that, amongst all of the chaos we have going on during the week it's nice to have at least one night devoted to getting together with other couples for Godly fellowship! This past weekend, CanMan and I, took a road trip to Katy for my cousins baby shower, it was a quick trip but it was alot of fun to get to introduce Cannon to my family there and to spend time with everyone. My aunt put on a fantastic shower for my cousin and my cousin looked fabulous - this is her 3rd it's hard for me at this point right now to fathom 2 much less 3, Oh My! My lil sis came into Granbury this weekend so we spent the later part of the weekend hanging out with her and the rest of the family - shopping, eating, hanging out - pretty much the norm when she comes down. We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend - relaxation, family, Tech game, good food - can't get much better than that! The only bad thing about Labor Day weekend is that it totally messed up my work out schedule, hopefully I'll get back on track with that this week.......we shall see!!! On Thursday CanMan, my mom and I will be venturing up to Hobbs for business and on Saturday my BFF's bridal shower!
Houston Trip
My Hilarious Great Aunts
Gooooo Tech, I am so excited I can't even see straight!!!
My poor baby isn't feeling so hot today, he's running a high fever and has a bad diaper rash the dr. thinks its a viral infection we are still waiting for the blood work to come back. On an exciting note he's started baby food - he liked the sweet potatoes for a few days and then good bored; he loved carrots but they didn't agree with his sensitive skin; now its on to squash. He's also started using his sippy cup and is drinking - water; apple juice; and carrot/apple juice out of it like a pro. He's such a little gobbler when it comes to food, he is never not in the mood for a full meal, LOL! His great grandmother was in town last weekend and had a fantastic time feeding full of baby food, giving him baths, waltzing, snuggling, rocking - he thoroughly enjoyed himself!!!!
Gotta Love Sweet Potatoes
Good To The Last Drop.......
I am so ready for our anniversary trip, I am counting down the days, I will reveal all the info as soon as I let my hubby know where we are going LOL its a super secret surprise - definately more for him but I thought about myself a little while planning also - it's not my ideal trip but sometimes marriage is about making sacrifice for the one we love. His a awesome provider, great husband, wonderful daddy and definately deserves it : )Well that's what's new with us these days, hope you are all well!!!
Lots of Love!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment