Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Little Man Is Growing Up.....

Wow, how time has flown by these past few weeks!!! We've had so much going on lately that it's been hard to keep my days, weeks, ect. straight so I'll start with what I can remember tonight, which my not be a whole lot but I'll give it a whirl.

Cannon's Latest Exciting Events:

  1. We started CanMan in a new school and we absolutely love it and so does he. The reason why we couldn't start him there in the first place is b/c it's ran on a school calender year. He is still going twice a week, we love his new teacher Ms. Amanda, she is so sweet and loves all the babies to pieces and they love her!!!
  2. We recently took a trip to Lubbock so he could meet his great grandparents and he was a great little traveler, however I feel a DVD player in the vehicles will be a soon necessity in the near future. He enjoyed getting loved and hugged on by his great grandparents; grandparents; aunts; uncles; and cousins - and of course we loved seeing everyone as well.
  3. He's has started to establish some independence of his own, which makes this Momma a little sad but I know it's just a part of parenthood even though it's a tough thing to accept I am thrilled with his growth and developmental skills. He's started using a sippy cup; he's now eating cereal and baby food; he will shake his head in refusal; he will put resistance on toys, ect. if you try to take it away from it (it's our newest little game and he loves it); he's on a pretty set bed time schedule and does not like when we stray from it even a little bit; almost sitting up but still can't figure out the whole weight proportion thing; when he throws a fit he flings himself back with all the force he can muster up; he's semi army crawling
  4. His other set of great grandparents came in town this weekend and he's really enjoyed not being put down for a second but how can you resist to put such a sweet little cuddler down for even a second!





















As far as we go we've just been busy with work, life, and being parents. I do have to say that I am pretty proud of myself for the past few weeks I've been working out at least 4-5 times a week - it's taken lots of dedication but I've stopped making excuses for why not to do it and started making excuses to do it and I have to say I feel so much better, even though it makes me more exhausted by the time we get home it's still been so worth it! I am really looking forward to MOPS and Life Group starting up again and I am in the process of planning our anniversary trip which I am soooo excited about, we definately are in need of  a Babymoon!!!

Well that is about all this tired momma can remember for tonight, hope everyone has a great week and hope all my fellow mommy friends that are teachers or have kids that went back to school have a more adjusted and less chaotic week!!!

XOXO,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment


Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

The "C" Crew

We are the "C" crew, which consists of myself - Kristen, my awesome husband - Brian, our soon to be sweet baby boy - Cannon, our cute maltese - Cooper & spoiled chocolate lab - Banquet. We are a tight knit family trying to keep up with the chaos of everyday life, while trying to live a life devoted to God, centered around our amazing families, and balanced by our wonderful friends & church! We are truely blessed beyond measure and try to not take for granted the abundant and undeserving opportunities that God has placed at our feet!