This verse helps me get through the long, hard days of life. Days when I feel like I just don't have enough energy to do it all - wife, mommy, business woman, maid, cook, chauffer, laundry attendant, vet, nurse, friend, neighbor, family roles, and on-on-on......I know that everyone juggles all these roles on a daily basis but somedays are a little more trying than others but why does it always seem like on the extra trying days everything seems to go up in flames! On those days, I recite this verse to myself - over and over and over again - I end up thanking God for testing my faith and reminding me that as long as everything I do is with all my heart, God will show me many different forms of prosperity in my life- maybe not right away, but eventually...so even on the hard days, knowing that makes me keep on keeping on : )
I've been on an blog vacation for the last month or so due to lack of time, energy and effort. Every time I thought about blogging it always seemed like something else got in the way - hungry baby, tired momma, needy dogs, family/friend obligations, etc. This month has been a complete whirlwind and I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 7 months old, wow how time flies by without a moments notice and it doesn't even ask your permission if it's ok to go by so fast, how rude : )
I love work days with Mommy
Precious Cargo
Gooooo Pirates and Uncle Cage
Not A Fan Of Being Told Uh-Oh (Thank You Love and Logic)
Well not a whole lot has changed with Cannon since I last blogged: he is still eating veggies; fruits and started meats this month (which he isn't supper crazy about) and started eating the Gerber puffs (which he's still forming an opinion on); he's very curious with his hands wanting to touch and feel everything; he is teething like crazy and his first two teeth have sprouted (middle, bottom); he's high fiving; he's waving; he's jabbering up a storm (mama; dada; baba); he's sitting in the grocery basket seat; he's sitting in restaurant booster chairs; he is starting to interact more and more with other babies; he is reaching out discriminately; he's giving kisses; his hair is growing very SLOWLY but it's growing; when he throws fits he kicks his legs uncontrollably; he loves any toy that makes noise, lights up, etc.; he has figured out how to whisper and when you repeat back to him what he was whispering he gets embarassed and nuzzles his head in my chest (this is my new favorite thing he does); he loves sitting outside for long periods of time; he loves petting Banquet; he is still crawling backwards I am convinced that he may be just like his Poppa and never crawl and walk between 9-10 months, lets hope not but if he does at least I am preparing myself!
Mmm Ruth Chris - I Love You and Your Fabulous Steaks
Let The Bach Weekend Fun Begin......
Ruidoso We Will Miss You
BFF's Since Junior High - Love You Ash
An Attempt To Be Sexy, Not So Sure A Pro Photographer Would Agree But We Tried
This weekend we went to Mainstay Farm and it was a blast. Cannon loved the goats and donkey; he enjoyed the hay ride; and we got some really good pics of him in the pumpkin patch and the painted cut outs. We stayed about three hours and had to leave b/c he was wanting his afternoon nap bad!!! We are going to make it an Oct tradition and as he gets older I know he will enjoy it more and more - they had face painting; pumpkin painting; a big play ground; a big slide; pedal cars; yummy food; bounce area; hay jumping; etc.
Well we are going to be crazy the next few weeks with travel - Wisconsin; Halloween (we are throwing a couple costume party at our house, I am so excited + we are doing a family themed costumes and I can't wait to see how my sweet baby looks all dressed up for his first Halloween, we are going as Popeye; Olive Oyl and Swee' Pea); New Mexico; Georgia; Littlefield......pure craziness, I am hoping to get a few blogs in but don't hold me to it b/c I am going to be a very busy momma!!!
Hope everyone is doing great : )













love the pumpking pictures! totally relate to that verse, too!
ReplyDelete