I AM GETTING SO BIG!
LOVE MY MOMMY, AUNTIE MORGIE, AND AUNT MOJO!
CUTE LIKE MY UNCLE CAGER!
HANDSOME LIKE MY DADDY!
MY POPPA SPOILS ME ROTTEN!
YAYA BATHS ARE THE BEST!
AUNT MORGIE IS THE BEST ROCKER!
What an awesome weekend we had! Auntie Morgie came into town on Friday and we got to spend lots of time with her and the rest of the family - Cannon loves her! I nominated her as "Diaper Changing Diva" for the weekend, which gave me a little bit of a break and I think shocked her as to how many diapers Mr. Cannon goes through on a daily basis (12-15)! We spent most of the weekend being lazy and hanging out, of course we were able to squeeze in some good food, snow cones, and checked out the new wake board park in Cresson - which made me realize summer is about to officially be here and I am still so out of shape! I love going on the lake and laying out but I have ALOT of ab work out to do before I do either of those things. It was awesome seeing my little sis, it's always so fun when she comes down and we all get together -without her it's like a missing link to our small family puzzle that's starting to grow but I guess that is how it is when any of us aren't present. I love my family alot and feel blessed that we are all so tight knit, which usually means more drama when we are all together but at the end of the day we would do anything for the other. My poor Dad, I don't know how he survived so long by himself with the 4 of us girls - I know he's grateful to have Cage, Chandler, Kyle and Cannon around now to break up all the estrogen - LOL!!!
ABOUT TO GO ON MY FIRST JOG!
LET'S GO MOMMY!
WOW! JOGGING WEARS ME OUT!
Today we went to church and were able to witness two people close to us get baptized and the sermon was awesome (as usual), then we went to the nursery to pick out some trees, flowers, and mulch for the flower beds, started working on the garden when we got home and then Can Man and I went on our first stroller jog but more fast walking than anything, O.M.GEEEE I am soooo out of shape! This has prompted me to make a few goals for myself this year, to complete a - 5 K, 10 K, and Half Marathon by the end of the year! Tommorrow is my 6 wk dr.'s appointment, so I am going to start training tommorrow! Honestly, the best part of running for me is being able to have about an 1/2 an hour to an hour of alone time with God, in a scenic place without any distractions - I load my Ipod up with my fave praise and worship songs and Stonewater pod casts and I am set to go. Even on the days that I don't want to run this alone time gives me the motivation to get up and not always run but at least walk! I am looking forward to working towards these goals starting tommorrow but you guys have to keep me accountable or I might just fall off the wagon!
I hope you all had a great weekend and I'll report back on how my first week of training went! Cannon loved the jog so much that he fell asleep soon after we started, I hope he continues to enjoy it! Until next time....
Love,
Kristen




No comments:
Post a Comment