Saturday, April 17, 2010
Cannon's Rustic, Hunting Themed "Baby Boy Cave"
Here are some snap shots of Mr. Cannon's "Baby Boy Cave", I call it this because Cannon's daddy just recently got his very own "Daddy Man Cave" so I felt it was fitting to give his room this name! We had a local painter in our subdivision paint his room and she did a fabulous job! His bedding came from a store in Midland, TX called Graham Krackers, everything was custom selected (by mommy) and tailored (by the store). They also do home decor custom items - throw pillows, curtains, bedspreads, lamp shades - you name it they do it and it's prompt and excellent quality, we will be lifetime customers for all of our future fabric decor! You just walk in pick your favorite fabric swatches, from the thousands of fabric swatches on the wall and "BAM" you have created the most adorable and one of a kind fabric art for your home : ) All other room decor we either had or got as gifts from friends or family, I was really happy how it all came together. At the time I was decorating it I thought he would be spending lots of time enjoying it but since we're putting our house on the market it maybe short lived, however that just gives me another opportunity to get creative and start from scratch with another room! I love decorating my home, it's one of my favorite past times : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristen, Brian, & Kristen
The "C" Crew
We are the "C" crew, which consists of myself - Kristen, my awesome husband - Brian, our soon to be sweet baby boy - Cannon, our cute maltese - Cooper & spoiled chocolate lab - Banquet. We are a tight knit family trying to keep up with the chaos of everyday life, while trying to live a life devoted to God, centered around our amazing families, and balanced by our wonderful friends & church! We are truely blessed beyond measure and try to not take for granted the abundant and undeserving opportunities that God has placed at our feet!
Blog Archive




No comments:
Post a Comment