Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Don't Blink!!!





My Sleeping Prince




Mouth Wide Open Like Daddy!

So I put my sweet little man down for a nap this afternoon and walked back in to find him completely off his boppy and rolled over on his little tummy and he did it all on his own - I just couldn't believe it! As I sat there for a second watching him sleep suddenly I realized - WOW, he sure has grown! Everyone that doesn't see him everyday is always saying "he is getting so big" and I am always thinking "no he's not" but today I could see it and it made me a little sad but excited at the same time! It's like hit a growth spurt this week and grew over night, watching him this afternoon made me think of that Kenny Chesney song don't blink because it is so true how fast life passes with just a blink of the eye and it makes you so grateful that God has granted you one more....second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, decade.....to spend with the ones you hold dear. I am so blessed with such a great family and friends that I often take them for granted but it's moments like these that stop you in your tracks and open your eyes to how blessed you truely are.

XOXO - Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment


Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

The "C" Crew

We are the "C" crew, which consists of myself - Kristen, my awesome husband - Brian, our soon to be sweet baby boy - Cannon, our cute maltese - Cooper & spoiled chocolate lab - Banquet. We are a tight knit family trying to keep up with the chaos of everyday life, while trying to live a life devoted to God, centered around our amazing families, and balanced by our wonderful friends & church! We are truely blessed beyond measure and try to not take for granted the abundant and undeserving opportunities that God has placed at our feet!