Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meet Mommy Crazy: One week of craziness!!!

I Am Smiling More Than Ever Now!

This week has been super exhausting and crazy and I am so glad it's over, only now to start it all over again - it was my first week back at work, Cannon's first week at YaYa & Poppas & at Mother's Day Out, Mother's Day Weekend, and Child Dedication at church.


Sleeping So Hard, It's Exhausting Being Me!

 I can't believe the lifestyle change that comes with mommyhood in general, but especially when you are a working mommy - I really got spoiled during my maternity leave in regards to being able to not have to get ready at any certain time or just not get ready at all (loved the pj days), being able to get some cat naps in during the week (although it did happen once or twice), being able to go work out morning or afternoon, making dr.'s appointments whenever, ect. BUT now during the week our day consists of getting up at 5:30 am for his last feeding, change him, dress him and put him in his swing and then I go get ready, we try to hit the door about 7:30 am, drop him off, go to work, leave work, get home feed him, change him, bath him, put him in a swing and then I go take a shower, dry and straighten my hair, iron both our clothes for the next day, wash bottles, pack diaper bag, and then try to get into bed by no later than 10, however it is usually more like 11 or 12 when I finally get into and then repeat until Thursday. It's definately a huge adjustment from only having to worry about yourself to worrying not so much about yourself but this tiny little boy that controls every single aspect of your life! I definately believe that Stay At Home Moms have the HARDEST jobs out of anyone including men out there, but being a working mom definatetly takes scheduling, organization, and multitasking to a whole new level, a level I could never comprehend.


Hanging Out Before I Go To My First Day Of School!


Mommy and Me On My First Day Of School!


Daddy and Me On My First Day Of School!

Cannon did really awesome at both Yaya and Poppa's house and at Mother's Day Out - it was super hard to leave him all week but as the week went on it got a little easier eventhough I still hated it! I really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things at work as crazy as it sounds but I was so happy when Thursday finally rolled around and I was able to spend all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with my sweet baby boy.


I look like God's Little Angel!


Proud Mommy!


Proud Daddy!






"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)

Today at church they had Child Dedications, Cannon was dedicated and we as parents promised to raise him as he grows to know Christ, so that one day he will come to us and accept him as his Lord and Savior and request to be baptized! Wow what a HUGE responsibility that is, but it is the greatest and most special responsibility we have as parents and I know God wouldn't have put him in our lives with out knowing we couldn't do it! We are really blessed to have an awesome family, church family and friends who will give us advice and help keep us accountable in this pledge we made as Cannon continues to grow. It was very special today to have our family and friends there in support of this special time. It's UNBELIEVEABLE that God would put so much faith in me, I have a hard time putting that kind of faith in myself but it's days like today that remind you of the special gift God has blessed you with and if your lucky enough loved ones to remind you that you are doing a great job. It also couldn't of happened on a more special day, Mother's Day! This is my first Mother's Day so it was super special and I've enjoyed it so much, after church we went over to Yaya and Poppa's and ate an awesome lunch, opened presents (Cannon and Chandler got me the sweetest card, flowers, and gift), and then just relaxed all day. This was such a wonderful day to spend with family, my hubby, and my sweet little man and I'll cherish it forever. I love you God for this sweet angel that you've given me and I love you, Cannon Todd Chandler!!!



Flowers from my sweeties!!!


Dynamic Duo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

The "C" Crew

We are the "C" crew, which consists of myself - Kristen, my awesome husband - Brian, our soon to be sweet baby boy - Cannon, our cute maltese - Cooper & spoiled chocolate lab - Banquet. We are a tight knit family trying to keep up with the chaos of everyday life, while trying to live a life devoted to God, centered around our amazing families, and balanced by our wonderful friends & church! We are truely blessed beyond measure and try to not take for granted the abundant and undeserving opportunities that God has placed at our feet!