My First Swimming Pool Experience At Poppa and YaYa's!
OK Mommy Don't Get Too Crazy, I Am Only 10 Weeks Old!!!
Leave It To My Dare Devil Poppa To Start Me Off Early!!!
A Little Unsure Of This REALLY BIG Bath Tub!!!
Awww Now I Am Feeling A Little More Relaxed!
I Am Going To Be A Great Swimmer Like My Uncle Cager!
I Love My Aunt MoJo and Uncle Cager and They Sure Love Me!
Well it's official our baby boy is going to be a water baby! Yesterday afternoon the kids were swimming and my Dad got the idea to see how Cannon would do if he dipped his feet in the water a little. Well the first dip startled him a bit and he let out a little fake cry and then the second dip nothing came out and he was just looking around and hanging out with his feet in the water and before we knew it he was all about the water!!! Never cried, just hung out and looked around - a little confused at how big his bath tub had grown and the slight temp change, but very relaxed and calm!!! I am so thankful for that because during the summers we are either at the pool or on the lake so we are all very excited about our sweet little fish!!!
XOXO,
Kristen




No comments:
Post a Comment