Friday, July 23, 2010

Fridays At The Office..........

So on Fridays I take CanMan up to the office, typically he is pretty low key but today was a different story, he was FUSSY!!! I can't blame him though, he has been really constipated since we started him on cereal, so I am pretty sure that was the culprit of it all!!! I had tons of stuff to do but he was NOT having it and if he wasn't eating, he was wanting lots of mommy cuddle me time. What normally would have been about 3 hours of work turned into about 6 because I was only able to work in 15 minutes to 1 hour ratio BUT the important thing is I got it done while trying my best to soothe my uncomfortable baby and I think I did a pretty good job at it, even though my stress level was at its maximum capacity!!! Towards the end of our a day (a customer and friend) dropped by and she was my saving grace, she held and cuddle my fussy little man and he fell asleep so peacefully in her arms, now why wouldn't he do that for mommy?!?! I tried all day to get him to take a nap and he refused at all costs but the "Baby Whisperer" came to my rescue and worked her magic and he was out like a light, which helped me out a TON because I had so much stuff to finish wrapping up! So from now on if you come into my office on Fridays as a customer, you may leave with a little spit up and some babysitting experience LOL! Thanks Ash you were a life saver today and I owe you a big one, I hope the spit up cleaned up ok : ) Below are pics from the "Baby Whisperers" phone!




Last night the ladies Bunco bunch got together and went over the rules of the game, socialized, ate, and drank - it was a blast and I am so excited for the game to start! So we decided it will be held every 2nd Thursday of the month, from 6:30 pm - ???. If you are a local Granbury/Glen Rose lady and would like to join our group let me know, it's a good one : )

This weekend we are going to Lewisville to visit our besties and I am so excited! We are going to go enjoy some fun in the sun at Sneaky Petes and introduce Canman to his date, Miss Gracie, she is 3 months and a doll! I hope he acts like a gentleman and makes a good impression, she is just going to have to excuse his occasional burps and toots and the fact that he is a major MILKACHOLIC, but she probably is too - LOL.....pics to come soon of their weekend together : )

I hope everyone has a blessed and fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

Kristen, Brian, & Kristen

The "C" Crew

We are the "C" crew, which consists of myself - Kristen, my awesome husband - Brian, our soon to be sweet baby boy - Cannon, our cute maltese - Cooper & spoiled chocolate lab - Banquet. We are a tight knit family trying to keep up with the chaos of everyday life, while trying to live a life devoted to God, centered around our amazing families, and balanced by our wonderful friends & church! We are truely blessed beyond measure and try to not take for granted the abundant and undeserving opportunities that God has placed at our feet!