4 Months - Such A Big Boy!
Yummy Cereal - He's Not A Fan!
Love His Little Rolls!!!
Caught In The Act Sucking My Thumb!!!
Happy 4th of July
Future Partners In Crime
Can You Say Future Blackmail - Sweet Kisses - Muah!!!
Definition of Handsome!
All Partied Out!
Attending My First Birthday Party!
My Sweet Angel!
My how time flies I can not believe my sweet little angel is 4 months old in about 1 hour! He has grown so much in the last month it's unbelievable and he has constantly developing and changing into his own little person day by day. Trying to hold his own bottle, eating cereal, mimmicking noises made by us (yells, screams, ah-goo's, mamama, ah-zzzzz's), blowing spit bubbles, drooling like crazy, flirting like the ladies man he is, melting hearts with his sweet little smiles, carrying on conversations while he pees, toots, and poops and never misses a beat while talking and taking care of business, recognizing familiar voices and faces, loves being outside and walks, still loves kisses, hugs, and cuddles more than ever, rolling over like a mad man, being a mommy's little inch worm, standing for long periods of time, kicking and shaking his arms when he sees a familiar face or a BOTTLE, loves watching T.V and when we read him books, loves listening to music, grasping and pulling on toys and mobiles, putting anything he gets a hold of in his mouth, loves looking at himself in the mirror (he definately knows how handsome he is he could stare, talk, and smile to himself for hours) and FINALLY he has slept threw the night AWWWW, well twice so far but hopefully it will begin to be a more regular occurence than not. Some not so awesome things he has picked up on - throwing major fits when he is not being held when he wants or when he is hungry no matter where we are, pulling on hair and jewelry, pinching anything he can get his hands on BUT despite these not so awesome moments every second I spend with him is always amazing and filled with so much love, even when he decides to turn into CanMan #2 - LOL! I definately favor CanMan #1 more so than the other but I am positive that this little boy could do nothing that would ever change my love for him, with every passing day my heart only grows bigger with love for him.
After a little health scare this month, LONG STORY, after receiving the results and finding out what he had was serious but curable (bacterial infection & an UNDESCRIBABLE diaper rash) I realized just how blessed I was. From birth until that week I had never been so worried, scared, heartbroken, tired, stressed in all my life. Having to wait for a week for test results while my sweet baby was so miserable was an awful feeling as a mommy, there was absolutely nothing I could do to make him feel better - every dr. recommedation we followed, every dr. appointment we were there, every test we did - once we got the results back I was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief. Eventhough I hated that he had an infection, the second I received the news I just remember praising God that it was not something worse and I have to take a moment to brag about what a tough little boy we have, he was so brave and tough through it all. There are so many mothers out there that are dealing with illnesses that I can not even fathom, dealing with losses that I am not so sure I would be strong enough to bear, receiving test results that are life shattering/altering - I can't imagine what these mothers go through on a daily basis and I hope I never have to. I am so thankful to God for the healthy baby I have today, as I know life can change in a matter of seconds. I know that I often take for granted the greatest gift that God gives me on a daily basis and that it is granting me the opportunity fall asleep each night and wake up every morning to the sweetest baby boy and wonderful husband in this world and that alone is something to Praise Him for each and everyday.





No comments:
Post a Comment