My Sweet Sleeping Boys!
It's been a fun week at the Chandler and Crain household this week. Cannon's Pop came to visit on Tues and Cannon's Auntie Kristi, Uncle Rick, and Cousins Braeden and Gracie came to visit on Weds. He loved talking, smiling, and laughing at them all - he could not figure out what was on his Pop's face (glasses) he would just stare perplexed at him and then out of nowhere laugh. He definately has stolen his Auntie Kristi's heart as she could not get enough kisses and lovin but luckly they only live in Corsicana so it's not TOO far.On Wednesday I took CanMan to his Poppa and Yaya's house to spend the day as usual and I instructed my mom to make sure she put the Packers outfit on him after his bath. Of course she said ok but then said "I don't think Poppa is going to like this!" If you know my Dad you know that he is a die hard Chicago Bears fan and loves Brian Urlacher - so this is the result of what happens when you wear anything but Chicago Bears apparrel at Poppa and Yaya's house!
Poppa Starting Trouble With Daddy
#54 - Brian Urlacher's #
Change the Packers to the Bears with a little surgical tape and sharpie
This child is going to need therapy for the football confusion he is enduring at 4 months
When I showed up to the restaurant with Cannon, of course Chandler immediately ripped all the tape off and called his Poppa with threats of him being grounded from Poppa if he EVER pulled this stunt again! Gotta love the Poppa and Daddy sports rivalry, there's always some practical joke going around in this family the second you let your guard down then smack someone always gets ya!
So at school today CanMan dirtied his original outfit and all his back up outfits, so they had no choice but to put him in this outfit, I'd prefer they left him naked LOL!
Pink Stinks and So Does Flowers and Butterflys!!!
I Am Mad B/c I Know I Am A Manly Boy Not A Girly Boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment